- Growing old only takes time, anyone can do it. Growing up takes courage, and few posses it.
- Salvation is only the first rung on the ladder that leads to relationship with God. Some people stop on that first rung, thinking they have reached the top. Others stop because of a fear of heights. Keep climbing, it’s worth it.
- God didn’t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow or sun without rain. He does promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- The grass isn’t greener on the other side. It is just weeds of a different color.
- We live by faith or we do not live at all. Either we venture or we vegetate. We risk or we rust.