I saw these berries/fruit on a plant at the trailhead of the Chimneys Trail here in Big Bend. I am not sure what the plant is, but am doing so research to find out.
EXIF for the original image:
- Nikon D5100 with Nikon 60mm (90mm equiv) macro lens
- 1/640 sec exposure at f 6.3
- ISO 400
- Import into Lightroom
- Lens calibration
- Crop (14 x 11 aspect ratio)
- Camera calibration (camera landscape used for this image)
- Basics Tab for adjustments to white balance,exposure,contrast,clarity and vibrance.
- Export image to Photoshop Elements 11
- Apply effects in Topaz Labs ReStyle plug-in
- Add name to image with text tool
- Apply effects in Alien Skin Snap Art 4
- Save changes and import back into Lightroom for adjustment using the tone curve.
And finally, the fruit is ready to pick!